Sunday, September 29, 2019

Dream I had today - September 29, 2019

Dream I Had Today - September 29, 2019 I was in this apartment building I just moved in. Bathroom was down two flights a stairs, bottom of stairs. i had a cat picked him up when I saw a guy with a dog waking towards me. Dog sniffed at my cat, I said leave my cat alone.Later we were outside talking to neighbor's next door to the building. A beautiful lady and a guy. Little tiny puppies were running around, My sister's big dog ate one like candy. My sister said Bad dog. I thought to myself, I don't want to be here anymore. In the blink of an eye I was walking through some basement doors, behind this beautiful lady, dressed real nice. I thought, where am I now, Is this lady my wife, it would be nice if it was, it was the same lady I saw as a neighbor before this. But very well dressed up looking better.Wanted to ask her if we were married, but didn't want to look like a jerk. She went to the store counter and was doing something. And just then, faded to black and a beautiful naked woman, who had hair and looked a lot like Farah Faucett, looked right at me and said "I fixed it up for you Bill". End of Dream. Question about this, Was I me in this dream or was I in someone else's body and see what they saw? I've dreamed of places I go to before. I'm always walking. I don't drive anyway. One town I've dreamed of been to I've several times in dreams, I walk there, it is the next town over where I am, if I walk a certain way I can get back home, but sometimes I walk the wrong way a get lost. I'm always dreaming I get lost in these dreams. That's when I wake up. I've dreamed I get lost in School buildings and can't find the room I'm looking for when I was small. But this dream seems different, like it might be another reality or something. I have a wild imagination if it's a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment