Monday, February 26, 2024

Model Abbey Clancy describes encounter with multiple UFOs By T.K. Randall

Model Abbey Clancy describes encounter with multiple UFOs By T.K. Randall February 15, 2024 · What did Clancy encounter that day ? Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Dell Inc.
The 38-year-old had been driving along the A3 in England when the sighting occurred. Clancy, who had been speaking recently on her husband Peter Crouch's latest podcast The Therapy Couch, went into detail about the encounter which occurred one evening while she was driving near London. "Bizarrely, the other day, I was on the A3 and I was driving," she said. "Now I'm not even joking, this is so true, [my daughter] Sophia saw it herself... it's going to sound mental." "It was pre-dusk, there was no natural bright light and the street lights hadn't gone on yet. There was three oblongs of light - white light - above my car." "But there was no glass, so it couldn't have been reflecting off any glass to create a rainbow effect. I was like, 'Sophia, can you see them lights?'" "And they were coming close together and they were travelling along the car, and then the three of them just went [makes whizzing noise] in three different directions." "And they were gone." Clancy was keen to appeal to the podcast's listeners to provide an explanation for her sighting. "I would love an alien expert to get in touch and tell me if what I saw was really a UFO... there was no explanation at all," she said. "It was like they were hovering and travelling at the same speed. Bizarre."

No comments:

Post a Comment